1. Open Outlook 2010
2. Go to File > Info > Add Account
3. Select the "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" option. Then click on the "Next" button.
4. Select the "Internet E-mail" option, then hit "Next".
5. On the Internet E-mail Settings window, enter your information as follows:
Enter your first and last name.
Enter your e-mail address.
Select IMAP from the dropdown box.
Incoming Mail Server
Enter mail.yourdomain.com for your incoming mail server.
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)
Enter mail.yourdomain.com for your outgoing mail server.
Enter your e-mail address, again
This box should be Checked
Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)
This box should be Unchecked
6. Then click on the "More Settings …" button
7. In the popup window click on the Outgoing Server tab.
Check the "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" box and select the "Use same settings as my incoming mail server" option.
8. In the Advanced tab, enter the following settings:
Incoming server (IMAP): 143
Outgoing server (SMTP): 26
9. Click on "OK" to close the "More Settings…" popup window.
10. Then click on the "Next" button on the "Add New Account"
11. Outlook will now test your settings. You should see Completed for both "Log onto incoming mail server (IMAP)" and "Send test e-mail message" tasks. Click on the Close button to close the Test Account Settings window.
12. Lastly, click on the "Finish" button to finish the setup.